CMC TF CBTC recognition interests
CBTC recognition interests and Other Recognizing Bodies
CMC TF CBTLs issuing CBTR
CMC Task Force Role of CBTLs when issuing a CBTR
CMC TF ETSI
CMC Task Force ETSI 303 645
To work on a proposal regarding the rationale for adding the ETSI standard to the IECEE scope..
CMC TF Radio
CMC Task Force Radio
To investigate the business case for a possible service, using the documents CAB/1918/INF and CAB/1919/INF for reference as well as any other appropriate information, and to provide a progress report to CAB at its 2020 June meeting.
CMC TF Splitting
CMC Task Force Splitting testing programs
Tasked with developing a final proposal determining if testing programs can be split among CBTLs operating under the same NCB and if so, defining the framework and proposed rules for handling this.
CMC WG 03
CMC WG 03 "Utilization of Customers’ Testing Facilities"
To develop and maintain procedures and other documentation related to the Utilization of the Customers’ Testing Facilities program.
Responsible for controlled documents: OD-2034, OD-2034-F1, OD-2048, OD-2048-F1, OD-2048-F2, OD-2048-F2-2, OD-2048-F3 and OD-2048-F3-2
CMC WG 09
CMC WG 09 "TRF"
To deal with matters pertaining to Test Report Forms.
Responsible for controlled documents: OD-2020, OD-2020-F1, OD-2020-F2, OD-2020-F3, OD-2020-F4, OD-2020-F5, OD-2020-F6, OD-2020-F7.
CMC WG 10
CMC WG 10 "Maintenance of the IECEE Rules and Operational Documents"
To Review and update the IEC CA 01, IECEE 01-S, IECEE Definitions, IECEE 02, IECEE 02-1, IECEE 02-2, OD-2059 and those Operational Documents that are not assigned to other document owners.
To Review Current Decisions that are not within the scope of other document owners and to incorporate them in the IEC CA 01, IECEE 01-S, IECEE Definitions, IECEE 02, IECEE 02-1, IECEE 02-2, OD-2059 or Operational Documents as appropriate.
To refer Current Decisions that are within the scope of other document owners to the appropriate owners for incorporation into the appropriate Operational Document(s)
Responsible for controlled documents: IECEE 01-S, IECEE Definitions, IECEE 02, IECEE 02-1, IECEE 02-2 and OD-2059
CMC WG 18
CMC WG 18 "Financial Outlook"
a) Outlook of the IECEE finances, evaluations of mid-term financial plans.
b) To consider a new funding model in order to ensure sustainable viability of the IECEE System.
c) To explore possibilities to use of the IECEE surplus to develop the System.
d) To explore possibilities to use of the IECEE surplus to assist smaller countries.
e) Review of the variance report for end of year information.
Responsible for controlled document: OD-2026
CMC WG 24
CMC WG 24 "Infringement"
1. Identify various forms of infringements based on the experiences of the IECEE Secretariat and the Members of WG 24.
2. Explore the infringement issues and propose appropriate administrative measures for the IECEE, including the related responsibilities.
3. Draft a set of rules to consistently manage infringements within the IECEE (OD-2033).
4. Ensure, on an on-going basis and in collaboration with the IECEE Secretariat, that OD-2033 is complete and up to date.
Responsible for controlled document: OD-2033
CMC WG 29
CMC WG 29 "Certification"
- Interpretations and common understanding of applicable ISO/IEC 17000 series standards as they relate to certification
- IECEE certificate content
- Define applicable IECEE deliverable based on applied product standard(s) (e.g. Certificate or STR)
- Provide advice on certification matters and issues, as needed, to all IECEE Committees, Working Groups, assessor trainings and training material.
- To advise the CMC and IECEE Executive Secretary on issues related to certification on request of the CMC and IECEE Executive Secretary respectively
- Examine the current operational practice in the CB Scheme with respect to acceptance of components
- Carry out a strategic analysis of the current and future needs of the CB Scheme with respect to acceptance of components
Responsible for controlled documents: OD-2037, OD-2039, OD-2055, OD-G-2060
CMC WG 30
CMC WG 30 "System Communication"
The Working Group is a promotional interface between the IECEE and all parties interested in the IECEE services (Industry, Regulators, Educators, e.g.) as well as all stakeholders.
In this function the Working Group shall:
• collect the informational needs of the stakeholders for materials to prominently promote the IECEE services, analyze and prioritize them as well as develop communication concepts
• coordinate the development of content for promotional materials of IECEE services
• coordinate development of training packages (concept, material, presentations, etc.) for IECEE trainings and workshops
• develop and support initiatives (like Young Professionals Program) to encourage younger participants to become involved in IEC Conformity assessment activities
Responsible for controlled documents: OD-G-2058 (Guidance for the use of the IECEE Logo).
CMC WG 31
CMC WG 31 "Cyber Security"
To accommodate WG 31 taking on CAB WG 17’s remaining action items, we request that our terms of reference be modified as shown below (Changes have been marked and comments explaining the change have been included). Note that changes not related to our increased scope are also requested, with explanations provided in the accompanying comments.
To investigate the market need and timeframe for CA services (global certification schemes) for products, services, personnel and integrated systems in the domain of cyber security.
To make a unique approach for conformity assessment to IEC 62443 series
- The initial set-up of a guidance Operational Document to describe how the conformity assessment can be handled.
Additional areas of work include conformity assessment elements pertaining to Cyber Security in conjunction with the IEC 62443 series of standards to address the following:
• To track the current status of work coming out of TC 65 WG10, Industrial Automation, to ensure that Standards coming out of TC 65 are relevant to the Certification Market place. This will be accomplished via informal liaison with TC 65 (common members).
• To evaluate the need for Personnel certification for Cyber Security.
CMC WG 32
CMC WG 32 "Functional Safety"
To define market relevant solutions and services related to functional safety in the IECEE CB Scheme:
- identifying suitable product groups for commencing such services
- identifying the necessary qualification for personnel performing such services in terms of educational background, training and experience
- defining meaningful working procedures for conformity assessment
- to apply a system approach
Responsible for controlled document: OD-2064
CMC WG 34
CMC WG 34 "Certification of Personnel Competence"
To define market relevant solutions and services related to Certification of Personnel Competence across the IECEE, taking into account other future IECEE needs:
- initial scope to include machinery safety in accordance with IEC and ISO standards
- model initial offerings based on NECA and IECEx approaches as a toolbox approach to rapid service development
- identify suitable ‘unites of competence’ for commencing such services
- develop draft Rules of Procedure and related Operational Documents necessary for the operation of the scheme
- identify approach for question banks and the related knowledge experts to support the overall scheme
- consider future state recognition of training bodies
- consider initial future needs including areas such as cyber security and functional safety
- to ensure the market needs of the demand drivers are satisfactorily addressed, identify potential end user participants for consultation. These may include asset owners, system integrators, machine builders, etc.
CMC WG 35
CMC WG 35 "Services for IEC/IEEE 60802"
The goal of this WG is to define a unique approach for conformity assessment for IEC/IEEE 60802 “Time Sensitive Network profile for industrial automation” and in detail:
- To finalize the draft “Market Impact Analysis / Business Case for the establishment of a new IECEE Service” based on the template OD-G-2062
- To set-up the guidance Operational Document on how the conformity assessment can be handled
- To describe the use of testing tools (instrumentation) and test protocols
Additional areas of work include conformity assessment elements pertaining to the Time Sensitive Network profile for industrial automation in conjunction with the IEC/IEEE 60802 standard to address the following:
• Cooperation with the IEC/IEEE 60802 joint project, to ensure that the conformance statements in the Standard contain testable content.
• Evaluation of the need for a “System Level” Certification for networks using different topologies for an industrial application.